Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
Discover the impact of intimate personal attention combined with focused training in exotic locations. For the Yoga practitioner who is ready to take their practice to a much deeper level – discover the benefits of Drishti International Yoga Teacher Training Retreats.
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
Join us in one these fabulous locations for Yoga Teacher Training in 2016 or 2017.
- Join Drishti in August 2016 for a Yoga Retreat in the Mayacamas Mountains near Calistoga in Napa Valley. In this weekend Retreat you will get to unwind and restore plus learn about the Chinese Meridian System from Special Guest and Acupuncturist Jessica Davies.
- Join Drishti in Jan 2017 for a 100 hour Yoga Retreat at El Sabanero Eco-Lodge. In this 2 week Yin/Yang Module you will learn to teach Yin Yoga and practice dynamic Ashtanga or Vinyasa Yoga classes.
Our Drishti International Yoga Teacher Training Style
This interdisciplinary approach allows you to understand which type of Yoga speaks to you the most and enables you to and create your own unique approach to Yoga that truly comes from your authentic self. Upon completion of the course students graduate with a 200 hour Drishti Yoga Teacher Training certificate in Vinyasa Yoga. Students graduate with the skills and confidence needed to begin sequencing classes and teaching immediately should they desire.
Whether you are looking to become a Yoga teacher or simply delve deeper into your practice – Drishti Yoga Teacher Training will take your yoga practice to the next level while at the same time allowing for deeper transformations within your life.
Past Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
- Drishti’s India Yoga Teacher Training was hosted at the eco-friendly beachfront resort of Bamboo Yoga Retreats. The Setting was perfect and the students made this trip unforgettable.
- Drishti Yoga International Teacher Training spent October, 2013 in historical Casperia, Italy. Casperia is a medieval town nestled in the mountains of central Italy. This special training retreat took…
- Drishti’s Yoga Teacher Traning in Mancora Peru was a huge success. Mancora boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, fresh delicious seafood, and a variety of activities…