Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
Discover the impact of intimate personal attention combined with focused training in exotic locations. For the Yoga practitioner who is ready to take their practice to a much deeper level – discover the benefits of Drishti International Yoga Teacher Training Retreats.
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
Join us in one these fabulous locations for Yoga Teacher Training in 2014.
- Practice in harmony with nature in one of the greenest countries on the planet! Join us at El Sabanero Eco Lodge near the tropical beaches of Tamarindo, Costa Rica on the Nicoya Peninsula March 23 – April 16, 2014 for an amazing yoga teacher training retreat in Costa Rica!
- Immerse yourself in Greek Island beauty and capture the breathtaking views while in your Upward Facing Dog! Join us on the historic Island of Santorini July 8th-August 1, 2014 for a summer of a lifetime!
- Join Drishti International for Yoga Teacher Training in India November 10th – December 5th 2014, on the tropical beaches of Patnem in South Goa. This 200 and 500 hour yoga teacher training retreat will take place at Lotus Yoga Retreat, a well known and loved eco friendly beachfront resort.
Our Drishti International Yoga Teacher Training Style
This interdisciplinary approach allows you to understand which type of Yoga speaks to you the most and enables you to and create your own unique approach to Yoga that truly comes from your authentic self. Upon completion of the course students graduate with a 200 hour Drishti Yoga Teacher Training certificate in Vinyasa Yoga. Students graduate with the skills and confidence needed to begin sequencing classes and teaching immediately should they desire.
Whether you are looking to become a Yoga teacher or simply delve deeper into your practice – Drishti Yoga Teacher Training will take your yoga practice to the next level while at the same time allowing for deeper transformations within your life.
Past Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
- Drishti’s Thailand Yoga Teacher Traning took place on the exotic island of Koh Phangan located in the Gulf of Thailand, about 600 km south of Bangkok.
- Drishti Yoga International Teacher Training spent October, 2013 in historical Casperia, Italy. Casperia is a medieval town nestled in the mountains of central Italy. This special training retreat took…
- Drishti’s Yoga Teacher Traning in Mancora Peru was a huge success. Mancora boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, fresh delicious seafood, and a variety of activities…