Best Inspirational Quotes
We assimilated 20 of the best inspirational quotes from 20 different great figures of our time. Enjoy and post your favorite quotes below!
- Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The future belongs to those who believe in the power of their dreams. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- We look forward to when the power to love will replace the love for power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~ Dr. William Ellery Channing
- If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself then make a change. ~ from Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson,
written by Siedah Garrett and Glen Ballard
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- The wound is the place where the Light enters you. ~ Rumi
- Breathing in, I calm body and mind. Breathing out, I smile. Dwelling in the present moment I know this is the only moment. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream. ~ Paulo Coelho
- Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try. ~ Yoda
- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. ~ Kurt Cobain
- Body not stiff. Mind Stiff. ~ Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. ~ Nelson Mandela
- Fear is the mind killer. ~ Frank Herbert
- Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple. ~ Woody Guthrie
- All you need is love. ~ John Lennon
- Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~ Albert Einstein
- There is no reason not to follow your heart. Stay hungry. Stay foolish. ~ Steve Jobs
- Water is the driving force of all nature. ~ Leonardo da Vinci
- It’s not what you look at that matters. It’s what you see. ~ Henry David Thoreau
What at are your favorite quotes?