2016 Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training Retreats – 200 & 500 hour
We had such an amazing time in Costa Rica with our fabulous hosts at El Sabanero these last 2 years we’re back in 2 months this April 2016!
Practice in harmony with nature in one of the greenest countries on the planet! Join Drishti at El Sabanero Eco Lodge near the tropical beaches of Tamarindo on the Nicoya Peninsula for 2016 Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica April 1st – April 25th. This is an ALL INCLUSIVE yoga retreat of a life time! Earn your 200 hr. yoga teacher training – YTT certification while perched on hillside overlooking the valley with beautiful views from all rooms. The #1 Tripadvisor rated El Sabanero boasts:
It’s not unusual to see howler monkeys and their babies relaxing in the trees above. You’ll no doubt see beautiful turquoise Motmots – bright colorful birds surrounding the lodge and of course the resident iguana, “Louis” lounging by the pool!
Days off are yours to simply relax by the pool, head to one of four local beaches, stroll through the lively surf town of Tamarindo or take advantage of outdoor adventures like zip-lining, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, or take in a sunset boat tour…the options are endless!
Class Length & Costs
- The training is 23 days total with 2 days off.
- $3900 Shared/double occupancy
Arrive April 1st by 5pm for orientation & welcome dinner. Training begins 6:30am April 2nd.
Last full day of training is April 24th with a closing dinner that evening at 7pm.
Depart April 25, 2016.
- 24 nights accommodation April 1st -April 25, 2016 in plush chalets complete with AC, mini fridge and en-suite bathrooms
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily
- Wi-Fi available in the community areas of the pool and restaurant
- Use of laundry facilities once a week
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive Drishti Yoga Training manual
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series practice sheet
- Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Certificate upon completion of the course
Does not include:
- Flights to or within Costa Rica
- Airport transfers
- Extra snacks or drinks ordered from the kitchen such as alcoholic beverages or special juices
- Adventure tours booked through El Sabanero
- Taxis to surrounding beaches or town
To arrive at your yoga teacher training near Tamarindo, simply fly into Liberia, Guanacaste, Costa Rica. From there you will take a taxi straight to the hotel that you can arrange directly through El Sabanero. Please contact them in advance to book your ride after you have made your flight arrangements.
For more information on this spectacular adventure please contact us, or Book your Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training online to pay your $500 deposit.
For more information on your stay check out http://www.elsabanero.com/.
***Note: If you are already a 200 hour certified yoga teacher this training can be used as a module toward your 500 hour yoga teacher certification.
The $500 deposit ensures your space. The remainder payment is due 30 days prior to the start date of the training. You will receive a welcome email within a few days of payment of deposit. Instructions for final payment may be included in this email or a subsequent email prior to departure which will kindly include specific travel instructions and suggestions. Final payment done via bank wire.