Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training Retreat March 2018
Announcing our second annual specialized Yin/Yang 100 hr. Module
March 2018 + Chakra Immersion!
Get certified to teach Yin Yoga while taking your practice to the next level! Join Drishti Yoga Teacher Training in one of our favorite locations!
This will be our 5th time returning to our fabulous hosts at El Sabanero Eco-Lodge near the tropical beaches of Tamarindo on the Nicoya Peninsula. Practice in harmony with nature in one of the greenest countries on the planet for 2018 Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica March 10 – 23, 2018
Earn a 100 hr. Advanced Certificate comprised of Yin Yoga Certification, Chakra Immersion and physical asana practice including Ashtanga, Dynamic Vinyasa, Intro to Rocket Yoga, Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra and Meditation.
- Get certified to teach Yin Yoga.
- Morning Practice consisting of Ashtanga Primary Series and Vinyasa.
- Learn elements of the Chinese Meridian system and their relation to Yin Yoga.
- Specialized afternoon workshops, including a 21 hr Chakra Immersion plus Arm Balances & Inversions.
- Intro to Rocket Yoga!
- Relaxing afternoons with Yin or Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra
You will receive a 100 hr. Advanced Certification that can be applied towards your 500 hrs. or simply come to enhance your own personal practice. You will come out of the training being confident in teaching Yin Yoga including alignment of postures, sequencing these specialized classes, working with injuries and the setup of props.
The #1 Tripadvisor rated El Sabanero boasts:
- Refreshing, turquoise pool
- Chalets surrounded by lush palms and gardens, each with mini fridge and AC
- Outdoor open, covered Yoga space with fresh flowing breezes
- Sweeping views overlooking the surrounding hills and valley
It’s not unusual to see howler monkeys and their babies relaxing in the trees above. You’ll no doubt see beautiful turquoise Motmots – bright colorful birds surrounding the lodge and of course the resident iguana, “Louis” lounging by the pool!
The day off is yours to simply relax by the pool, head to one of four local beaches (our favorite is Playa Avellanas with the famous Lola’s Restaurant), stroll through the lively surf town of Tamarindo or take advantage of outdoor adventures like zip-lining, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, or take in a sunset boat tour…the options are endless!
The Retreat Details
Class Length & Costs
The training is 13 days total with 1 day off.
Arrive March 10 by 6pm for orientation & welcome dinner. Training begins 6:30am March 11.
Last full day of training is March 22 with a closing dinner that evening at 7pm.
Depart March 23, 2018.
The teachers on this training are:
Primary Teachers: Carri Uranga
and Megan Simpson
Shared/Double Occupancy Early Bird Price $1900, After Dec 10, $2100
6:30 – 7 Meditation
7:15 Asana Practice
10-12:30 Yin Yoga Module
12:30 – 2:30 Lunch
2:30 – 4:30 Workshops
4:45 – 6pm Yin, Restorative or Yoga Nidra
“My first Drishti training was such an amazing life changing experience. I also have to say that I truly believe that learning about and working on balancing my chakras in the reason I got a part in a musical and why I have so many teaching opportunities coming my way (Confidence!). Thank you for introducing me to that.”
- 13 nights accommodation March 10-23, 2018 in chalets complete with AC, mini fridge and en-suite bathrooms
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily
- Coffee & hot water are available by 5:30am, tea and fruit are available throughout the day.
- Safe, purified drinking water is always available.
- Wi-Fi available in the community areas of the pool and restaurant
- Use of laundry facilities once a week
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive Drishti Yin Yoga Training manual
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series practice sheet
- Drishti Yin Yoga Teacher Training Certificate upon completion of the course
Does Not Include:
- Flights to or within Costa Rica
- Airport transfers
- Extra snacks or drinks ordered from the kitchen such as alcoholic beverages or bottled water.
- Adventure tours or massages booked through El Sabanero
- Taxis to surrounding beaches or town
- Required book – The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga By Bernie Clark
To arrive at your yoga teacher training near Tamarindo, simply fly into Liberia, Guanacaste, Costa Rica. From there you will take a taxi straight to the hotel that you can arrange directly through El Sabanero. Please contact them in advance to book your ride after you have made your flight arrangements email@example.com
For more information on this spectacular adventure please contact us, or Book your Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training online to pay your $500 deposit.
For more information on your stay check out http://www.elsabanero.com/.
***Note: If you are already a 200 hour certified yoga teacher this training can be used as a module toward your 500 hour yoga teacher certification.
The $500 deposit ensures your space. The remainder payment is due 30 days prior to the start date of the training. You will receive a welcome email within a few days of payment of deposit. Instructions for final payment may be included in this email or a subsequent email prior to departure which will kindly include specific travel instructions and suggestions. Final payment done via bank wire.