COSTA RICA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING RETREATS
Activities in Costa Rica
We will have 2 days off for you to enjoy some of what Costa Rica has to offer, but you may want to plan some time before or after the training as the activities in Costa Rica are endless!
The staff at El Sabanero Eco Lodge will be happy to arrange the following activities.
Please contact them with questions and for reservations.
- Horseback riding at Finca La Pinta – Enjoy a horseback ride through the beautiful valley of Caña Fistula. Starting point at one of the oldest farms in Guanacaste “Finca La Pinta”.
- Jungle Canopy Tours – Canopy consists of 11 cables, a swinging bridge and a rappel, all designed to give you an exhilarating experience while safely soaring through the forest.
- ATV Tours – 1.5 hours exploring the farm on an ATV
- Golfing at Hacienda Pinilla – This is a true, 6,800-meter masterpiece by Mike Young, who has designed some of the finest golf courses in the southern United States.
- Surfing Tours – Costa Rica has some of the most consistent surf on the planet. Find that secret spot and see why surfers have continued to flock to Costa Rica year after year.
- Surf Lessons – Not a surfer yet? There are plenty of beginner friendly waves and excellent guides to show you how!
- Scuba Diving – Agua Rica in Tamarindo offers both half-day dive trips to the Catalinas Islands, where the waters are teeming with marine life, and local diving in the National Marine Park in Tamarindo, where endangered sea turtles can frequently be spotted!
- Snorkeling – Simply grab your mask, snorkel and fins. There are plenty of isolated beaches and reefs explore just a short taxi from El Sabanero.
- White Water Rafting – Adrenaline junkies will be right at home on the class III/IV rapids of the Guanacaste region.
- Kayaking Tour – Paddle on serene waters in various shades of blue and green.
- Rincon de la Vieja Volcano – Take a strenuous volcano hike through a beautiful national park rewarded by waterfalls, spectacular views and wildlife such as monkeys!
- Palo Verde Safari Boat Tour – The tour includes: a naturalist guide, 2 hour boat ride along the Tempisque River, Lunch, Transportation in air-conditioned buses. This park is a refuge for hundreds of resident birds, and also covering a wide variety of migratory species.
- Sunset Boat Trip – What could be more relaxing than chilling on a boat while watching the sun set over the Pacific Ocean?
- Massage – Treat yourself to a relaxing and refreshing full body massage while staying at the lodge – only $40 US for 60 minutes!