200 & 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Retreats in Costa Rica
We had such an amazing time in Costa Rica with our fabulous hosts at El Sabanero this Spring we already booked it again for 2015! Practice in harmony with nature in one of the greenest countries on the planet! Join Drishti Yoga Teacher Training at El Sabanero Eco Lodge near the tropical beaches of Tamarindo, Costa Rica on the Nicoya Peninsula March 22 – April 15, 2015 for a yoga retreat of a life time! Earn your 200 hr. yoga teacher training certification while perched on hillside overlooking the valley with beautiful views from all rooms. El Sabanero boasts an infinity pool, chalets surrounded by lush gardens, outdoor Yoga space with a stunning view overlooking the mountains.
Days off are yours to simply relax by the pool, head to one of four local beaches, stroll through the quaint surf town of Tamarindo or take advantage of outdoor adventures like zip-lining, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, kayaking or rafting…the options are endless!
Class Length & Costs
- The training is 23 days total with 2 days off.
- $3600 Shared/double occupancy early bird price $3300 by December 22nd 2014.
Arrive March 22 by 5pm for orientation & welcome dinner. Training begins 6:30am March 23.
Last full day of training is April 14 with a closing dinner that evening at 7pm.
Depart April 15, 2015.
The teachers on this training are Sarah Walsh & Carri Uranga.
- 24 nights accommodation March 22 – April 15, 2015 in plush chalets complete with AC, mini fridge and en-suite bathrooms
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily
- Wi-Fi available in the community areas of the pool and restaurant
- Use of laundry facilities once a week
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive Drishti Yoga Training manual
- Ashtanga Primary Series practice sheet
- Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Certificate upon completion of the course
Does not include:
- Flights to or within Costa Rica
- Airport transfers
- Extra snacks or drinks ordered from the kitchen such as alcoholic beverages or special juices
- Adventure tours booked through El Sabanero
- Taxis to surrounding beaches or town
For more information on this spectacular adventure please contact us, or Book your Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training online to pay your $500 deposit.
For more information on your stay check out http://www.elsabanero.com/.
***Note: If you are already a 200 hour certified yoga teacher this training can be used as a module toward your 500 hour yoga teacher certification.
The $500 deposit ensures your space. The remainder payment is due 30 days prior to the start date of the training. You will receive a welcome email within a few days of payment of deposit. Instructions for final payment may be included in this email or a subsequent email prior to departure which will kindly include specific travel instructions and suggestions for what to bring.
Remaining payment can be paid via bank wire transfer. Should you choose to pay the remainder via pay pal please note there will be an additional fee of 2.9% of final payment imposed by pay pal.