200 & 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Retreats in Goa, India
Join Drishti International Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India, on the tropical beaches of Patnem in South Goa.
This 200 and 500 hour yoga teacher training retreat will take place at Bamboo Yoga Retreats, a lovely eco friendly beachfront resort. There are 2 yoga platforms, one which has stunning views overlooking the Arabian Sea!
Immerse yourself in your practice and in stunning nature. All of your senses will be hypnotized into a deep relaxation. The setting is sure to transport you a world away from stress and responsibilities back home so that you can focus on your Yoga studies.
On your days off take advantage of Ayurvedic Treatments and Massages offerings in the local area, explore the surrounding beach towns and temples, shop for Indian spices and crafts at the world renowned Anjuna Market, go dolphin watching or just simply lounge on the beach.
Catch up on your sleep in comfortable bamboo huts which are luxurious enough without too much impact on the environment. The waves of the ocean will lull you into a peaceful sleep after an active day of Yoga. Each hut either has a view of the ocean or of the mountains. Western style toilets and showers are provided.
The Goa, India Details
The Goa, India Yoga Teacher Training is 23 days with 2 days off.
Arrive November 10th by 5pm orientation followed by a welcome dinner. Training begins 6:30am November 11.
Last full day of training is December 3 with a closing dinner that evening at 7pm.
Depart December 4th, 2014
The teachers on this training are Sarah Walsh & Carri Uranga.
- 24 nights accommodation November 10th – December 3rd, 2014 in delightful beachside bungalows
- Healthy, delicious vegetarian breakfast & lunch daily during the 21 training days (on the 2 off days, only breakfast will be provided)
- Course tuition
- One free boat ride
- Comprehensive Drishti Yoga International Teacher Training Manual
- Ashtanga Primary Series practice sheet
- Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Certificate upon completion of the course
Does not include:
- Flight to India
- Airport Transfer
- Additional food or drinks requested from kitchen
- On days off, breakfast will be available. Lunch is yours to enjoy off site.
- Dinners are yours to explore the variety of restaurants Patnem Beach has to offer.
- Massages or other services booked through Bamboo Yoga Retreat Center
- Activities on days off
For more information on this spectacular adventure please contact us, or book your Goa, India Yoga Teacher Training online and reserve your spot with a $500 deposit which is applicable to the overall price of the course. To check out the resort where we will be staying, go to Bamboo Yoga Retreats.
***Note: If you are already a 200 hour certified yoga teacher this training can be used as a module toward your 500 hour yoga teacher certification.
The $500 deposit ensures your space. The remainder payment is due 30 days prior to the start date of the training. You will receive a welcome email within a few days of payment of deposit. Instructions for final payment may be included in this email or a subsequent email prior to departure which will kindly include specific travel instructions and suggestions for what to bring.
Remaining payment can be paid via bank wire transfer. Should you choose to pay the remainder via pay pal please note there will be an additional fee of 2.9% of final payment imposed by pay pal.