Thailand Yoga Teacher Training 2015
Drishti Yoga International hosted a 200hr & 500hr Vinyasa Yoga Alliance certified Thailand Yoga Teacher Training February 5 – March 1, 2015. At the exotic island of Koh Phangan located in the Gulf of Thailand, about 600 km south of Bangkok. As we found in 2014, our journey in Thailand was nothing short of transforming experience.
This 200 and 500 hour yoga teacher training retreat took place right on the beaches of Koh Phangan, Thailand at the Baan Manali Resort. The Resort has beautiful beach side bungalos & new modern bathrooms. With the new Drishti partnership they installed a yoga platform with stunning views overlooking the turquoise blue water and lush green palm trees. To top it off they just built a brand new infinity swimming pool for their guests.
The beach is an oasis away from the party side of the island. We had visited Baan Manali last year for dinner and fell in love with the energy of the place. It’s tucked away at the end of the beach surrounded by trees which makes for a perfect sanctuary for our Yoga studies. Check out all the awesome reviews on Trip Advisor.
On your days off we took advantage of traditional Thai massages, explored the multiple white sand beaches on the island or we just relaxed in one of the many hammocks hanging in the tranquil gardens. Some of us even tried Muay Thai Boxing at the local outdoor kickboxing gym right down the street. We found no shortage of activities close by.
The spectacular colors in the sky and the expansive views are nature’s gifts to nourish your soul. The sunsets we saw last year and this year are some of the best Drishti Yoga has ever witnessed!
The Thailand Yoga Retreat Details
Teachers on this training were:
Duration, Arrival & departure:
- 23 days with 2 days off.
- Arrive Feb 5th by 5pm orientation followed by a welcome dinner. Training begins 6:30am Feb 6.
- Last full day of training is Feb 28 with a closing dinner that evening at 7pm.>
- Depart March 1, 2015
- 24 nights accommodation February 5 – March 1, 2015 in delightful beachside bungalows
- Healthy, delicious vegetarian meals – including fresh fruit & juice for breakfast
- Daily Lunch & Breakfast (No lunch provided on your 2 off days)
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive Drishti Yoga International Teacher Training Manual
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series practice sheet
- Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Certificate upon completion of the course
Did not include:
- Flight to Thailand
- Inter-Island transfers
- Airport transfer
- Additional food or drinks requested from kitchen
- No Lunch on your 2 days off, but Breakfast will be provided before your exploring begins
- Massages or other services
- Activities on days off
- Dinners are yours to explore the local cuisine and markets in the nearby town of Thong Sala.
For more information on this spectacular adventure please contact us, or book your Thailand Yoga Teacher Training in 2016 online and reserve your spot with a $500 deposit which is applicable to the overall price of the course.
***Note: If you are already a 200 hour certified yoga teacher this training can be used as a module toward your 500 hour yoga teacher certification.
The $500 deposit ensures your space. The remainder payment is due 30 days prior to the start date of the training. You will receive a welcome email within a few days of payment of deposit. Instructions for final payment may be included in this email or a subsequent email prior to departure which will kindly include specific travel instructions and suggestions for what to bring.
Remaining payment can be paid via bank wire transfer. Should you choose to pay the remainder via pay pal please note there will be an additional fee of 2.9% of final payment imposed by pay pal.