500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
For those who feel ready to enter into the advanced Drishti Yoga Teacher Training course – we create a unique program that suits the individual’s strengths and desires as a teacher to help them find their own unique authentic voice.
The Advanced 500 Hour Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Program:
Drishti Yoga International offers the advanced 500 hour yoga teacher training course that is designed for those who have already successfully completed a Yoga Alliance 200 hour teacher training certification. These candidates are ready to delve more deeply into a powerful personal practice enhanced by fine-tuned teaching skills.
As per Yoga Alliance requirements; 500 hr. program participants are required to do a minimum of 300 of these hours in the same school. The 500 hr. Drishti student completes a full 200 hr. module training with Drishti Yoga plus completes half of another program for an additional 100 hr module to equal a total of 300 hrs.
Taking into account your previous training, we create a strong foundation based on existing experience, teaching talent and skill. Our program highlights your specific needs and interests as a student as well as your unique strengths as a teacher.
Our advanced 500 hour teacher training course highlights include:
- Small groups and one-on-one sessions with Carri and Sarah.
- A detailed exploration of energetics with Sarah including the Koshas and Mulabhanda and their therapeutic effects.
- Explorations of advanced asana practices with Carri – including the teaching and practice of complex postures as well as fun and playful transitions.
- Learn how to teach Restorative Poses with Sarah.
- Learn how to teach Yin Poses with Carri.
- Introduction on Prenatal Yoga with Sarah.
- Lead afternoon Restorative and Yin Yoga sessions.
- Apprentice in morning practice – assist and adjust other students under Carri and Sarah’s careful guidance.
- Enjoy exotic settings and diverse community experiences.
- Learn to teach the Ashtanga Primary Series
Drishti International Yoga Teacher Training also offers a 200-hour Yoga Alliance registered Vinyasa Yoga certification course that is augmented by roots in traditional Ashtanga Yoga. This foundation work will remain a prerequisite for more advanced training.
If you are feeling called to become a yoga instructor – or if you simply wish to delve deeper into your own personal practice – our yoga teacher training curriculum provides the depth and discipline mandatory to build a successful practice that lifts you into both physical and spiritual unity.