Once In A Life Time ONLINE 300 Hr YTT
We may not be able to “fly” to the beach right now for our Teacher Training BUT we can bring some sunshine to your living room with our playful approach to Yoga!
Take your Teaching and Yoga studies to the next level. Have fun doing it all from the comfort of your own home!
Thirsty for more Yoga knowledge? Your 200 hr Teacher Training is a great starting point but is only the tip of the iceberg. Immerse yourself into a varied and extensive 300 hr course with Drishti Yoga Online. At Drishti we honor and respect this ancient practice but we do not take ourselves too seriously. We celebrate the lineages that have come before us yet approach Yoga with levity and joy. Find the silver lining of this pandemnic by completing your 300 hr from home while you can!
- Creative Vinyasa Flow Classes
- Ashtanga Primary Series Yoga Classes
- Meditation Techniques
- How to teach Yin Yoga
- How to Teach Restorative Yoga
- How to Teach Yoga with Weights, Yogalates (Yoga & Pilates), Yoga with therabands
- Adjustments & Assistance
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Philosophy (Koshas, Chakras, Sutras)
- Pranayama Breath Practices
- Chanting Practices
- Intelligent sequencing
- Business Aspects of Yoga
- Advanced Postures
- Ayurveda Nutrition
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga
What is the meaning of Drishti?
We get this question alot since it is the name of our School! In Sanskrit, Drishti means focus point or gaze. It is a means of developing Pratyahara (sense withdrawal) and Dharana (concentration) during your practice. It also refers to an inner focus – the self awareness that is developed though Svadhyaya – self study. At Drishti Yoga you will cultivate not only the physical Drishti on your mat, but the spiritual Drishti off your mat…a journey that will last you a lifetime.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Are you struggling to pick the Yoga Teacher Training course that is best for you? We are here to answer all your questions and are available to see if Drishti is the right fit. Here are some other great reasons to join a Drishti Yoga Teacher Training:
- We have a combined 30 years of teaching experience.
- We are fully present and involved and are available to mentor you along your 300 hr journey
- We have studied with Master Teachers from around the world including Sharath Jois, Saraswathi Joies, David Swenson, Leslie Kaminoff, Ana Forrest, Baron Baptiste, Annie Pace, Tim Miller, Kino MacGregor, Tiffany Cruikshank, Paul Grilley, Sean Corn, Jillian Pransky and many more.
- We use Namastream, an awesome 3rd party user friendly platform that hosts all of our video, audios recordings and files.
- Something that can not be duplicated by other schools is our unique and fun personalities. While we believe in working hard we also create an enjoyable and fun environment to make this a lifetime experience you will never forget!
Get To Know Us ↓
What You Get:
- Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Manual customized for 300 hr coursework specializing in Prenatal, Yin Yoga with advanced postures and transitions
- Live office hours with time for Q&A + practice teaching with constructive feedback
- Access to our entire Media Library of yoga, fitness & meditation videos & recordings
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series practice sheet
- Life long connections and friends in your group
- Access to the Drishti Global Network
Sarah and Carri are great teachers, they both have their own teaching styles, which are quite different and at the same time work really well together. Sarah would take you into a vinyasa flow that touched your spirit, your feelings, your mood, and will maybe even change it and thus, change whole your day. Carri would get you down to business: core core core, and with that… yoga! yoga is taken to a different, and for me, AMAZING new land, where you feel, you breathe, but you also work your body hard, challenging yourself! Having the opportunity to go through a daily yoga practice that combines both Sarah’s and Carri’s teaching just makes the practice complete.
Live Asana Labs offered and recorded for your convenience:
- Tuesday’s 10am-12pm PST
- Thursday’s 10am-12pm PST
- The Untethered Soul- Michael A Singer
- Complete Guide to Yin Yoga- Bernie Clark
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Heart of Yoga by T.K.V. Desikachar
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Yoga Mala by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
Where did you buy that awesome inflatable Palm tree?
In the Amazon of course!