Announcing our 200 hr. ONLINE YTT !
Same fabulous teachers. Same comprehensive Yoga Teacher Training. Now online and at a fraction of the cost done at your own pace!
Take your practice to the next level! Dive deeper into your Yoga studies with our 200 hr. Online Teacher Training from the comfort of your home. The training is open to all levels including beginners. Upon completion of the course you will receive a 200 hr. Drishti Yoga Teacher Training certificate in Vinyasa Yoga and eligable to register with Yoga Alliance. You will graduate with the skills and confidence needed to begin sequencing and teaching classes right away! Whether you want to teach or simply deepen your Yoga practice our course will have a lasting impact on you and your life.
Hear what our graduates have to say ↓
What You Get:
- A comprehensive Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Live office hours with time for Q&A + practice teaching with feedback from Carri & Sarah
- 30 hr. Anatomy Course with renowned Anatomy Instructors that meet the NEW Yoga Alliance Standards
- Access to our entire Media Library of over 60 yoga, fitness & meditation videos & recordings
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series practice sheet
- Life long connections and friends in your group
- Access to the Drishti Global Network
- Creative Vinyasa Flow Classes
- Ashtanga Primary Series Yoga Classes
- Meditation Techniques
- Hatha, Restorative and Yin Yoga
- Adjustments & Assistance
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Chakra Studies
- Philosophy (Yoga Sutras)
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Sanskrit & English names of postures
- Pranayama Breath Practices
- Inversions & Arm Balances
- Sequencing & Transitions
- Finding Your Teaching Voice
- Modifications for all levels
- Business Aspects of Yoga
- Ethics and Values
Live Asana Labs offered and recorded for your convenience:
- Monday’s 10am-12pm PST
- Wednesday’s 12pm-2pm PST
Get to know the Teachers ↓
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Heart of Yoga by T.K.V. Desikachar
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Yoga Mala by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
WHY CHOOSE US?
We know finding the right match can be a daunting experience. Rest assured and be confident you’ve made the right choice! Here are some great reasons we stand out from other schools:
- Drishti takes care and has a vested interest in each and every one of their participants!
- The lead teachers, Carri and Sarah, have a combined 30 years of teaching expereince.
- They have studied and taught all around the Globe!
- Sarah and Carri take a focused yet fun approach to Yoga. Their personalities will leave you laughing as you grow in a supportive environment.
- They are here to answer your questions and hold space for you.
- They have written and been featured in many publications for their expertise in Yoga & Wellness
What is the cost? $997
Who are the teachers? Carri Uranga and Sarah Walsh. We have been working together since 2011.
Is Drishti a Registered Yoga Alliance School? Yes we have been since 2012 as well as both Carri and Sarah are ERYT-500 hour yoga instructors, each having taught for 13 years.
Will I be able to register for Yoga Alliance? Yes, so long as you complete the coursework and register with Yoga Alliance by December 31, 2021.
Will I get a certificate? Yes, upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate in 200 hrs of Vinyasa Yoga.
I am a complete beginner, can I still do this course? YES! While it is beneficial to have some knowledge of yoga, you can still do this course and graduate successfully.
Is it required to be a Yoga Alliance member? NO. Some Yoga teachers choose to never register with Yoga Alliance. It is not a requirement. It is a choice.
I don’t want to teach, will I get anything out of the course? Absolutely, in fact many people take the course just to learn more about yoga without any intention of ever teaching. Most end up teaching or at least sharing Yoga with friends and family afterwards. Almost all students say it was life changing, the best experience and they wish everyone did it.
What style will I be able to teach?
The course gives you Vinyasa certification, however we also introduce you to Ashtanga, Hatha, Restorative and Yin.
Who will I be able to teach after I graduate?
The options are endless. The great thing about Yoga is that it can be taught to anyone. Yoga transcends age, race and demographics.
Does Drishti Support Black Lives Matter?
At this studio we believe Black Lives Matter. Love is Love. Kindness to all. Women’s rights are human rights. We educate ourselves on Anti-racism, social justice and are continually learning and more importantly UN-learning. We believe that just like the yoga practice itself, we are never done. This is a lifelong journey and process.
We offer at least one BIPOC scholarship to all of our trainings and courses. Ask us how to apply since we have a different application for each course or training.
Is there a payment plan? Contact us directly if you need a payment plan we may be able to make special arrangements.
Are there any refunds available? No, we do not offer refunds for the course.
Did we miss something? Please email us with any questions at all or just to chat. We are very open and here for YOU! Our response time is usually within 24 hours.
firstname.lastname@example.org We can also schedule a call.