previous Casperia, Italy October, 2013
October 3-27, 2013
Join Drishti Yoga International in historical Casperia, Italy in October Casperia is a medieval town nestled in the mountains of central Italy.
[flagallery gid=1 name=Gallery]
The training will take place at beautiful Sunflower retreats which sits right in the walled town of Caserpia surrounded by the Sabina mountains.There are two Yoga studios, one outdoor space with a view of the stunning mountains and an indoor studio with fresh water spring and an ancient cave.
Check out http://www.sunflowerretreats.com/ for more information on your stay.
Space is limited so book early to get your choice of rooms! Prices vary depend on the type of accommodation you choose. Set in its own grounds and gardens the rooms are furnished in the classic ‘Italianate’ style with the antiques and decor of a noble family home.
- 24 nights of accommodation from October 3rd– 26th
- Healthy, delicious vegetarian meals – Breakfast* & Lunch October 3 – 2 6*Breakfast only on departing day of October 27.
- Course tuition
- Drishti Yoga International Teacher Training Manual
- Ashtanga Primary Series practice sheet
- Access to bicycles
Does not include:
- Airport Transfer
- Dinners – you will have the freedom to explore the amazing fresh food that Casperia has to offer!
- Additional food or drinks ordered from kitchen ex: alcoholic beverages, special juice requests
- additional adventure activities booked through Sunflower Retreats
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have about our yoga teacher training in Italy in October. Our teachers Carri Uranga and Sarah Walsh will be happy to help with anything you need.