Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
In addition to our upcoming Italy Yoga Teacher Training in October 2013, join us in these other fabulous locations for Yoga Teacher Training in 2013 & 2014.
- Our 200 hour Yoga Alliance certified Teacher Training in New York City will include the finest Yoga Teachers in NYC. This retreat will run November 1st – December 22nd 2013.
- Join Drishti International Yoga Teacher Training February 5th – March 1st 2014 in Thailand, on the exotic island of Koh Phangan located in the Gulf of Thailand, about 600 km south of Bangkok.
- Practice in harmony with nature in one of the greenest countries on the planet! Join us at El Sabanero Eco Lodge near the tropical beaches of Tamarindo, Costa Rica on the Nicoya Peninsula March 23 – April 16, 2014.
Our Drishti International Yoga Teacher Training Style
This interdisciplinary approach allows you to understand which type of Yoga speaks to you the most and enables you to and create your own unique approach to Yoga that truly comes from your authentic self. Upon completion of the course students graduate with a 200 hour Drishti Yoga Teacher Training certificate in Vinyasa Yoga. Students graduate with the skills and confidence needed to begin sequencing classes and teaching immediately should they desire.
Whether you are looking to become a Yoga teacher or simply delve deeper into your practice – Drishti Yoga Teacher Training will take your yoga practice to the next level while at the same time allowing for deeper transformations within your life.
Past Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
- Drishti’s Yoga Teacher Traning in Mancora Peru was a huge success. Mancora Boasts 300 Days of Sunshine per year, Fresh Delicous Seafood, and a Variety of activities…
- Yoga Teacher Training on the beaches of Goa, India. The relaxing atmosphere of Agonda was the perfect setting to deepen our practice and absorb the brilliant colors and sounds of India…
- Set in the jungle of the Pacific Coast of Mexico with fresh, delicious, vegetarian Mexican food, leafy green palms, secluded beaches and new friends made for an unforgettable experience!