Thailand Yoga Teacher Training 2016
Drishti Yoga International will be hosting a 200hr & 500hr Vinyasa Yoga Alliance certified Thailand Yoga Teacher Training March 1st – March 25th, 2016. Join us on the exotic island of Koh Phangan located in the Gulf of Thailand, about 600 km south of Bangkok. As we found the last 2 years, our journey in Thailand is a transforming experience.
This 200 and 500 hour yoga teacher training retreat will take place right on the beaches of Koh Phangan, Thailand at the Baan Manali Resort. The Resort has beautiful beach side bungalos & new modern bathrooms. With the new Drishti partnership they installed a yoga platform with stunning views overlooking the turquoise blue water and lush green palm trees. To top it off they just built a brand new infinity swimming pool for their guests.
The beach is an oasis away from the party side of the island. We stayed at Baan Manali last year and fell in love with the energy of the owners and the beautiful grounds. It’s tucked away at the end of the beach surrounded by trees which makes for a perfect sanctuary for our Yoga studies. Check out all the awesome reviews on Trip Advisor.
On your days off take advantage of traditional Thai massages, explore the multiple white sand beaches on the island or just simply relax in one of the many hammocks hanging in the tranquil gardens. Maybe even try out Muay Thai Boxing at the local outdoor kickboxing gym right down the street. You will find there is no shortage of activities close by.
The spectacular colors in the sky and the expansive views are nature’s gifts to nourish your soul. The sunsets we saw last year are some of the best Drishti Yoga has ever witnessed!
We are honored to have Dr. Ariele Foster, a multidisciplinary yoga teacher and orthopedic physical therapist (physiotherapist), as a special guest lecturer of yoga anatomy. She will also teach a week of intelligent and dynamic vinyasa classes during this extraordinary training!
The Thailand Yoga Retreat Details
Teachers on this training are:
Duration, Arrival & departure:
- 23 days with 2 days off.
- Arrive March 1st by 5pm orientation followed by a welcome dinner. Training begins 6:30am March 2.
- Last full day of training is March 24 with a closing dinner that evening at 7pm.
- Depart March 25th, 2016
- 24 nights accommodation March 1st – March 25th, 2016 in delightful beachside bungalows
- Healthy, delicious vegetarian meals – including fresh fruit & juice for breakfast
- Daily Lunch & Breakfast (No lunch provided on your 2 off days)
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive Drishti Yoga International Teacher Training Manual
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series practice sheet
- Drishti Yoga Teacher Training Certificate upon completion of the course
Does not include:
- Flight to Thailand
- Inter-Island transfers
- Airport transfer
- Additional food or drinks requested from kitchen
- No Lunch on your 2 days off, but Breakfast will be provided before your exploring begins
- Massages or other services
- Activities on days off
- Dinners are yours to explore the local cuisine and markets in the nearby town of Thong Sala.
For more information on this spectacular adventure please contact us, or book your Thailand Yoga Teacher Training online and reserve your spot with a $500 deposit which is applicable to the overall price of the course.
***Note: If you are already a 200 hour certified yoga teacher this training can be used as a module toward your 500 hour yoga teacher certification.
The $500 deposit ensures your space. The remainder payment is due 30 days prior to the start date of the training. You will receive a welcome email within a few days of payment of deposit. Instructions for final payment may be included in this email or a subsequent email prior to departure which will kindly include specific travel instructions and suggestions for what to bring.
Remaining payment done paid via bank wire transfer.
Please contact us, or Join our Newsletter club and be the first to get the details! You can check out information and pictures from one of our past Yoga Teacher Trainings in Thailand.