Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training Retreats
Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training Retreats – 200 & 500 hour – January 2017
Announcing our first ever specialized Yin/Yang 100 hr. Module January 2017!
Get certified to teach Yin Yoga while taking your practice to the next level! Join Drishti Yoga Teacher Training in one of our favorite locations!
This will be our 4th time returning to our fabulous hosts at El Sabanero Eco-Lodge near the tropical beaches of Tamarindo on the Nicoya Peninsula. Practice in harmony with nature in one of the greenest countries on the planet for 2017 Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica January 14 – 27th.
This is an ALL INCLUSIVE yoga retreat of a life time! Earn a 100 hr. Advanced Yin/Yang Module with 50 hrs. being a Yin Yoga Certification.
- Learn to teach Yin Yoga complete with a 50 hr certification.
- Morning Practice consisting of Ashtanga Primary Series and Vinyasa.
- Learn elements of the Chinese Meridian system and their relation to Yin Yoga.
- Specialized afternoon workshops.
- Relaxing afternoons with Yin or Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra
You will receive a 100 hr. Advanced Certification that can be applied towards your 500 hrs. or simply come to enhance your own personal practice. 50 of these hours will be a Yin Yoga Certification. You will come out of the training being confident in teaching Yin Yoga including alignment of postures, sequencing these specialized classes, working with injuries and the setup of props.
The #1 Tripadvisor rated El Sabanero boasts:
- Infinity pool
- Chalets surrounded by lush gardens
- Outdoor open, covered Yoga space with fresh flowing breezes
- Stunning views overlooking the mountains.
It’s not unusual to see howler monkeys and their babies relaxing in the trees above. You’ll no doubt see beautiful turquoise Motmots – bright colorful birds surrounding the lodge and of course the resident iguana, “Louis” lounging by the pool!
The day off is yours to simply relax by the pool, head to one of four local beaches, stroll through the lively surf town of Tamarindo or take advantage of outdoor adventures like zip-lining, horseback riding, surfing, snorkeling, or take in a sunset boat tour…the options are endless!
The Retreat Details
Class Length & Costs
The training is 13 days total with 1 day off.
Arrive January 14 by 6pm for orientation & welcome dinner. Training begins 6:30am January 15.
Last full day of training is January 26 with a closing dinner that evening at 7pm.
Depart January 27th, 2017.
The teachers on this training are:
Shared/Double Occupancy $2500
6:30 – 7 Meditation
7:15 Asana Practice
10-12:30 Yin Yoga Module
12:30 – 2:30 Lunch
2:30 – 4:30 Workshops
4:45 – 6pm Yin, Restorative or Yoga Nidra
“My first Drishti training was such an amazing life changing experience. I also have to say that I truly believe that learning about and working on balancing my chakras in the reason I got a part in a musical and why I have so many teaching opportunities coming my way (Confidence!). Thank you for introducing me to that.”
- 13 nights accommodation January 14-26, 2017 in chalets complete with AC, mini fridge and en-suite bathrooms
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals daily
- Wi-Fi available in the community areas of the pool and restaurant
- Use of laundry facilities once a week
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive Drishti Yin Yoga Training manual
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series practice sheet
- Drishti Yin Yoga Teacher Training Certificate upon completion of the course
Does Not Include:
- Flights to or within Costa Rica
- Airport transfers
- Extra snacks or drinks ordered from the kitchen such as alcoholic beverages or special juices
- Adventure tours booked through El Sabanero
- Taxis to surrounding beaches or town
- Required book – The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga By Bernie Clark
To arrive at your yoga teacher training near Tamarindo, simply fly into Liberia, Guanacaste, Costa Rica. From there you will take a taxi straight to the hotel that you can arrange directly through El Sabanero. Please contact them in advance to book your ride after you have made your flight arrangements.
For more information on this spectacular adventure please contact us, or Book your Costa Rica Yoga Teacher Training online to pay your $500 deposit.
For more information on your stay check out http://www.elsabanero.com/.
***Note: If you are already a 200 hour certified yoga teacher this training can be used as a module toward your 500 hour yoga teacher certification.
The $500 deposit ensures your space. The remainder payment is due 30 days prior to the start date of the training. You will receive a welcome email within a few days of payment of deposit. Instructions for final payment may be included in this email or a subsequent email prior to departure which will kindly include specific travel instructions and suggestions. Final payment done via bank wire.