200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
200 & 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Retreat in Casperia, Italy October, 2013
Drishti Yoga International Teacher Training spent October, 2013 in historical Casperia, Italy. Casperia is a medieval town nestled in the mountains of central Italy.
This special training retreat took place in the beautiful Sunflower retreat center that sits within the walled town of Casperia. It lies in the midst of the looming Sabina mountains and is augmented by lush springs.There are two Yoga studios; one that is located outside in full view of the stunning Sabina mountains – and the other indoor studio includes a pristine fresh water spring located within an ancient cave.
Imagine holding your posture within the deep, fresh exhilaration of spring water and wafting, fragrant breezes. Experience the hold-and-release of deeply spiritual energy as you tone your body and mind within these uniquely satisfying settings – where the lines between the world of body, mind and spirit begin to fade.
Space is limited on this inspiring journey. Prices vary depending on the type of accommodation you choose.
Set within its own grounds and gardens – the rooms are furnished in the classic ‘Italianate’ style with the antiques and decor of a noblemen’s family home.
Book Yin Yoga Teacher Training
- 24 nights of accommodation from October 3rd– 26th in the beautiful Forani Palace
- Healthy, delicious vegetarian meals – Breakfast* & Lunch October 4 – 26th
*Breakfast only on departing day of October 27.
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive Drishti Yoga International Teacher Training Manual
- Ashtanga Primary Series practice sheet
- Access to bicycles
Does not include:
- Flight to Rome, train to Casperia, or transfer to Sunflower Retreat
- Dinners – you will have the freedom to explore the amazing fresh foods and restaurants that Casperia has to offer. Our home, the Forani Palace does have a kitchen for your convenience
- Additional food or drinks can be ordered from kitchen for example: alcoholic beverages, special juice requests
- Additional adventure activities or massages booked through Sunflower Retreats
If you have been dreaming of a retreat that will take you from the distractions of daily life, to a place where your body, mind and spirit will become deeply refreshed and rejuvenated – all while developing a daily yoga practice that will calm your body and mind even after returning to your previous lifestyle -join us on this special journey today.
Allow Carri and Sarah to guide you to the deeper centers of your being in a manner that will support the spiritual progress of your soul and the physical development of your body.
***Note: If you are already a 200 hour certified yoga teacher this training can be used as a module toward your 500 hour yoga teacher certification.