100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Module
100 hr Module – Yoga Teacher Training Retreat in
Umbria, Italy July, 2017
Join Drishti Yoga International Teacher Training this July in beautiful Umbria, Italy. Nestled in the mountains of central Italy, near the town of Orvieto and close to Lake Bolsena lies a quaint and charming farmhouse in the Italian countryside. Locanda della Quercia Calante is less than 2 hours north of Rome and is the perfect place to immerse yourself in yoga practice and studies. An old stone farm house renovated in natural architectural style, nestled in the verdant hills of Orvieto, is home to the Locanda della Quercia Calante, a charming natural holiday farm in Castel Giorgio, in the heart of Umbria. Completely environmentally-friendly, the holiday farm was built to satisfy those who want to regain energy and well being on an authentic holistic vacation. For this reason, the Locanda della Quercia Calante uses solar energy for all holiday farm needs including an advanced climate control system and comfortable rooms clear of magnetic fields to ensure guests the utmost relax. A restaurant serving local cuisine with natural ingredients and a spring water pool with energizing properties are also available.
This 100 Hr. Advanced Training retreat will be a well-rounded and balanced module comprised of:
- Meditation & Journaling
- Morning Ashtanga Primary Series (5 days), Mysore practice (1 day) and Dynamic Vinyasa classes (5 days)
- Adjustment Workshops – lots of time to learn and practice!
- Inversion & Arm Balance Workshops
- 7 day Chakra Immersion
- Each day will be completed with Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra and specialized classes to balance the Chakras.
Example of Daily Schedule:
- 6:30-9am Meditation, Journaling, Discussion, Asana Practice
- 9-10am Breakfast
- 10am-12:30pm Asana Lab: Adjustments [breakdown & hands on practice]
- 12:30-2:30pm Lunch & Relax
- 2:30-4:30pm Afternoon Workshops – 7 day Chakra Immersion, Inversion, Arm Balance & Pelvic Floor Workshops
- 4:45-6pm Restorative, Yin or Yoga Nidra
- 6:30pm Dinner
In the heart of verdant Umbria, in Castel Giorgio, hills and nature surround the Locanda della Quercia Calante, charming holiday farm house, renovated according to natural architectural principles. 18 kilometers from Orvieto, in the province of Terni, it is the ideal spot for those who want a natural vacation, in an environmentally friendly atmosphere with a slower pace of life. Energizing water pool, holistic spa center, indoor yoga rooms, covered outdoor yoga terrace and a restaurant with local vegetarian cuisine.
Set within its own grounds and gardens – each room has an outdoor porch overlooking the park of the Locanda, awaiting guests with all the comforts needed for the best vacation in Castel Giorgio, in the heart of Umbria.
Rooms are quaint yet charming, furnished in colonial style with twin beds. With private bathrooms, they offer all the comfort you need for an authentic natural vacation in Umbria.
Book 100 hr. Yoga Teacher Training Module
Arrive July 29th by 6pm for Orientation & Welcome Dinner. Training begins July 30 on the mat 6:30am and commences with a Closing Ceremony, Certifications and Dinner Party 6pm Aug 10. Departure is August 11.
Early Bird – Sign up by April 21!
$2400 Triple room with private bathroom $2700 Double room with private bathroom
After April 21, 2017
$2600 Triple room with private bathroom $2900 Double room with private bathroom
DRISHTI ALUMNI SAVE $100!
- 13 nights of accommodation from July 29 – Aug 11 in the beautiful Umbrian countryside
- Healthy, delicious vegetarian meals – Breakfast*, Lunch & Dinner July 30 – Aug 10.
*Breakfast only on day off of Aug 5 and departing day of Aug 11.
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive Drishti Yoga International Teacher Training Manual applicable to this specific course.
- Ashtanga Primary Series practice sheet
Does not include:
- Flight to Rome, trains, or transfers to Locanda della Quercia Calante
- Additional food or drinks ordered from kitchen for example: alcoholic beverages, special juice requests
- Additional activities, massages or taxis booked through Locanda della Quercia Calante
- Activities on the day off
If you have been dreaming of a retreat that will take you from the distractions of daily life, to a place where your body, mind and spirit will become deeply refreshed and rejuvenated – all while developing a daily yoga practice even after returning to your previous lifestyle – join us on this special journey!
Allow Carri, Clare and Alycia to guide you to the deeper centers of your being in a manner that will support the spiritual progress of your soul and the physical development of your body.
***Note: If you are already a 200 hour certified yoga teacher this training can be used as a module toward your 500 hour yoga teacher certification.